Warning Signs of Bed Bug Infestation
How to Spot Bed Bugs Early
Bed bugs are every homeowner’s worst nightmare, and it is essential to know how to identify a bed bug infestation as soon as possible, before it gets out of control. If you need help with pest control in Oklahoma City, The Bug Guy is the call to make. We want to help you identify what kind of pests you are dealing with, so that we can help you find a solution. Here are a few signs that you may have bed bugs in your home.
- Reddish or rust-colored mattress spots from smashed bedbugs
- Dead bedbugs under the mattress or under the mattress cover
- Small dark brown or black spots about the size of an asterisk (*) which are bed bug feces
- Physical bites on you or your loved ones (reddish and resemble ant bites or a rash)
Identify Bed Bugs Early
It is better to treat a bedbug infestation early, rather than to wait for them to take hold. A severe bed bug infestation can create painful bites and unsanitary living conditions. The sooner bed bugs are discovered, the more quickly and efficiently we can help you get rid of them. With that said, we can help at any point in the process – even if the infestation is severe.
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
Bedbugs are so small, they can fit in many crevices, especially in a heavy infestation. A trained professional can help detect these pests. If you suspect you may have bedbugs, check the following hiding places:
- Wall joints and molding
- In seams of drawers
- Between couch cushions
- Within electrical components
- Inside any furniture
- Under loose wallpaper edges
- Inside electrical appliances
Contact The Bug Guy if you have further questions or concerns about bedbugs. Additionally, we offer pest control in OKC and spider control in OKC. We can get rid of what’s bugging you!